Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Life update

Hey guys! Before I head for bed, gonna get this short post up. 

Tomorrow I'll be at Lucky Plaza flea party, Level 6, together with Sammi aka @wildfoxxes (shout out to her for sharing her booth w me) and I'll be clearing all my clothes at $5-10 each. Just wanna clear everything and earn some moolah for new clothes yippee! 

If you guys don't follow me on my social media, I've been selling bomber jackets and you can find them on:
Carousell @pony4food
Instagram @shoppony4food

As for updates about my life right now, I've been working part time and also concentrating more on my instashop. On a side note, I really hope my hard work will pay off. Recently, I've been having major trust issues. Amazing how some people can "conveniently" abuse my trust for them. You know who you are :) Ok enough of negative thoughts. Starting school next month and not looking forward to that, at all. Can't decide if i prefer work or school life more. I just wanna laze in bed all day watching youtube videos... I've been sick for the past whole week too, not even getting a single bit better. I guess March hasn't been a very good month for me, except that my sales for bomber jackets have been great. Other than that, it was a horrible month for me. Guess that's all for my wordy post tonight. Goodnight everyone X

 With love,
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment