Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Visuals #3

annyeong! yet another "visuals" blogpost. my life is just too boring i'm sorry hahaha so here's a compilation of what i've been up to. enjoy :-)

throwback to when i had bangs

tolerate me for my lee min ho craze but he's just too perfect i cannot

my mom bought the new signature pizza (seafood) from pizza hut and it was okay only! still prefer the normal type from PH

amandy watching my video when she's just in front of me #awkwardlevel999

is it i too cute?

taken on our last day of exams YAYZ *pops champagne* 

idk what is he doing???

and i went to eat FAVE big breakfast aftermath with the boys in my class


and lee chinhian went to get me a rose hehe 

4 8





sogurt is the best froyo store in sg!!!!

and i got 4 fingers after having my froyo fix #fatalrdy


for those who've been asking, this top is from LITTLE INDIA

new shoes ^-^


lunch last week (i think) with C and we ended up exchanging our food cos i preferred his chicken chop! oh btw this is at saizeriya (orchard gateway) and it's my new fave place to go cos everything cheap and good *.*





bumped into sammi aka wildfoxxes the other day at town :-)

i've been training my dance up everyday now and it's damn fun everyone shld go play ok!!!
X,
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment