Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Visuals #2

Annyeong everybody! Since i'm pretty free tonight, i shall blog about random pictures as usual :)

Late for school still can selfie?


Barefaced #1



Monopoly deal with the girls that day!




Hais wo de love...



Love my cousin!!

Hehehe Janique so ke ai

Hais sore eyes when i head to town the other day!




C lied to me and told me he was gg to the toilet but he ended up gg to Guardian to get me this cos i rlly wanted it damn badly but it's $14.90 for just a shampoo?! When he appeared in front of me with this i was damn happy HAAHAHA. (Shankq if u're reading this)






Ahhhh Blake Lively is so pretty!!

Barefaced #2

Throwback to 8 years ago maybe?


Lee Min Ho, my love for u is 5ever ok?

So tempted to get this from topshop but its $36.. Oh btw i got the topshop shoes in my previous post ^-^



I WILL GET CHU SOON
Till the next time,
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment