Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

When nothing goes right

Hi poniesssssss, i'm back to blog cos all eoy papers down! Am left with oral till Thursday. School is such a chore and i feel like giving up at times. Anyway, am here to update with overdued pictures.

Brunch at Hatched:















Advertorial for thecolorIS:


 I was sponsored 2 pieces from thecolorIS and they were really nice to send me 2 pretty pieces. Polka dot jumper in pink and cardigan in turqoise! They're so versatile u can match them with any bag/shoes!
















Acting drunk
 I really like their wide variety of choices for their customers. Here are my top picks!



Quote "pony4food" for special discounts


Bugis: 










Signature pose bruh 





















Me: Eh take picture leh *ignores*
 Plaza Singapura:








Xoxo,
Pony

Twitter (Main): Tweet me anything
Twitter (Private): For rants and rambles
Facebook (Subscribe): Statuses, photos, anything else
Facebook (Add): Connect with me
Formspring: Ask me anything
Tumblr: Everyday i'm tumblrin'
YouTube: Videos fresh from oven
Instagram: Obsession. Photos from my phone to yours

No comments:

Post a Comment