Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Advertorial: The Vaunt Closet


Hi girls! I'm trying to update consistently hehe. Anyway, stay tuned for a vlog tmr cos Parisa is coming to my hse to dip dye shorts. Anyway, today i wanna share with y'all The Vaunt Closet. The owner was so so so efficient in mailing and replying. I was sponsored 2 items, Alaric Aztec Tank Dress and Florida Dress.




 

If u don't wear dresses like me, u can always tuck it into a skirt/hw!









Also, here are my top picks as usual: 
(psssst..they just launched!) 







A few more other items caught my eye but they were sold out! So get ur ass down to THE VAUNT CLOSET. There is a wide variety of styles. From preppy chic to girly. 

Ask anything on Formspring

 Follow on Twitter

 Like on Facebook

Also, join their mailing list and quote "mailinglist" for free normal postage! :) 

Xoxo,
Pony
Twitter (Main): Tweet me anything
Twitter (Private): For rants and rambles
Facebook (Subscribe): Statuses, photos, anything else
Facebook (Add): Connect with me
Formspring: Ask me anything
Tumblr: Everyday i'm tumblrin'
YouTube: Videos fresh from oven
Instagram: Obsession. Photos from my phone to yours

No comments:

Post a Comment