Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Different year, same shit.

What can you do when your good isn't good enough?

Hi everyone!! Firstly, Happy New Year to all of u out there. Secondly, if u follow me on twitter, u'll know i just opened a new blogshop. Do support, links will be below!! ^.^ So yep will blog about another 10 random facts bout me.

1. I love food.
2. I can never maintain long nails. Always end up peeling it off.

3. I'm a sucker in art. Forever getting last in class.

4. I've an ugly handwriting.

5. I'm ugly.

6. I still hug my small pillow to sleep.

7. I've always wanted to go to Japan.... :-(

8. I prefer Coffee Bean over Starbucks.

9. I love dreamcatchers, i own 7.

10. I've a younger sister of 7.

Xoxo,

Pony

Skinny Pony: http://skinnypony.blogspot.com/ (SUPPORT!)
 Http://facebook.com/skinnypony (ADD!)
Http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skinny-Pony/117767935006643 ( LIKE AND SHARE!)

Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/ponyskinnedxo

Twitter: @sk1nnyp0ny

No comments:

Post a Comment