Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Remember, you're beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone's gonna see that.

"To all you girls who think you're fat because you're not a size zero, you are beautiful. It's society that's ugly."

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS! Its been a long time since i blogged! On a side note, my blogshop (Skinny Pony) is lauching tmrw at 6pm so stay tuned ya! And i'll do a 10 random facts bout me now!

1) I cry over everything. Even when i'm hungry, i'll cry.

2) I love tribal/leopard/zebra prints.

3) I'm vain, my mirror always gets confiscated in school. There's once i was looking into my huge carebear mirror, my dm passed by and confiscated it lol.

3) I am currently 36 kg, 154 cm.

4) I couldn't keep long hair until i turned 12, or else i'll have bad luck.

5) I'm not even close to feminine.

6) I don't bring tissue paper out, unlike other girls.

7) I've asthma and bronchitis.
8) I h8 hello kitty.

9) I love Taylor Swift, hardcore fan here.

10) I love baby pink and baby blue. So yep, c u guys again on this space! <3
Xoxo,
Pony
Skinny Pony: Http://facebook.com/skinnypony (ADD!)
Twitter: @sk1nnyp0ny
I LOVE EVERYONE OUT THERE XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment