Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ad: Francis & Jean Hair Salon

Hi guys! Omg i'm finally back after such a long hiatus from this space. I've been busy (same old excuse) but my holidays are nearing so i guess i will be more active here! Anyway, i'm more than happy to introduce Francis & Jean Hair Salon today and they are my new hair sponsor! 


When i reached, i was welcomed with friendly hairstylists and they even offered me tea in case i was thirsty. Btw, i drank 2-3 cups cos it was tooooo nice hehe. 


My stylist (Ken) was very patient cos i'm pretty fussy but i settled with Cut, Colour and Treatment. I desperately needed to fix my dry and uneven coloured hair so i was relieved knowing that my hair is in good hands. 

Cut
Although i was super reluctant to let Ken cut my hair, but there were many split ends so if i wanted to grow it out, i definitely must get rid of those ugly dry hair to have pretty hair. He was SUPER patient cos i hate having my hair cut. 

Colour
I chose an ashy brown shade cos i wanted a change and i liked the end result! After a few washes, my hair colour looks brighter than the day i coloured it.

Treatment
Told Ken i had hair fall problems (probably due to stress) and he did a hair treatment specially to treat hair fall for me and it felt soooooo refreshing.


Thanks for accompanying me for that 3-4 hours :)


My hair looks so much healthier now thanks to my stylist.



Thank you Ken for doing such a good job on my lifeless hair! 

Some photos on how the salon looks like:




Besides hairstyling, they also provide spa, massage and manicure/pedicure services so you can get pampered like a princess there!


If you'd like to colour your hair too, quote "pony4food" to enjoy a special price of $68 only.


Francis & Jean Hair Salon

Far East Plaza #05-08//#04-17

Tel: +65 63338942//63338932 


X,
Clara





No comments:

Post a Comment