Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

PONY TURNS 16


<>

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since i blogged, so today i'm gonna fill this space up with pictures. Ok so i celebrated my Sweet Sixteen at my aunt's condo on 15 dec and my actual birthday is on 18th. I called for buffet catering from Eatz, which is under Jack's Place. Paid a total of $426, my mom paid $200 and i paid the rest. We also got 2 FREE pizzas from Sarpino's cos my mom got vounchers. Here are the pics!

ok i know my hunchback looks horrible


golf balls from all over the world










mama chia

rachel (cousin), clariss (sister)

my fatty



my parents <3 td="">


bb

attention is all on ines :( 

nieces from lim family HAHA 

engracia's daughter aka my god daughter, Janique


blessed girl hehe



me: baby u need to buy me another bracelet.



favorite cake ever! from four leaves

my 5th and 3rd aunt, grandma and cousins 





Chia family

boyfriendddd

all my aunts & ines


bb's family

ahma <3 nbsp="" td="">
cousins


my super duper close friends from gyss

bff

parents' close friends

uncles


 I guess that's all for today! I had one of the best birthday, ever. And lots of thanks to my family, boyfriend and amelia for putting so much effort in this.
Till the next time!


Xoxo,
Clara


No comments:

Post a Comment