Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wakame Recipe

HELLOOOOO EVERYONE! It's the holidays now and apparently i still have to go back to school everyday this week. School is hell but owell! On a lighter note, i've been addicted to eating this:


It's soooooo damn good i swear!!! Have always been a seaweed lover so my mom's friend bought me a packet of kelp. So i decided to come up w my own recipe HAHAHA. Posted on twitter a photo of it the other day and @ducks2cute, sihui, requsted for the recipe! Since i was making it ystd, i thought i might as well havea short post on it! WARNING: IT'S ADDICTIVE HAHA. Anyway pardon the horrible photos' quality, my camera was out of batt so i had to make do w my phone! 

Ingredients: 
seaweed/kelp

sesame oil 

oyster sauce

roasted sesame seeds (optional) 
How to:

rinse for 10-15 w tap water

make sure it's pong pong (idk how to put it in words HAHA) 

wring it dry and place on chopping board 

chop roughly 

add 1tbsp of oyster sauce
add seaweed
add 1-2 tbsp of sesame oil
(optional) add LOTS of sesame seeds 
Last and final step, mix well and ready to serve. It's super healthy and what's more seaweed has lots of vitamins in them!!! If you guys try this recipe, tweet me @pony4food with a picture of it!! Anyway, abrupt end to this blogpost as i'm busy packing parcels~ Do check out my 2 new youtube videos and subscribe to me, it would mean a lot! :) 



Xoxo,
Pony






No comments:

Post a Comment