Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Since i'm free, i shall blog tonight. I went to church today to attend RCIY class and everyone was rlly nice. Faith in humanity restored i swear. And i'm still v thankful for having God bc he's always there when i need him. Anyway, i'm rlly wondering what some people are thinking.

Ystd someone ask.fm me this:


So after about 5 min i answered that qns, peishi tweeted it and started to defend for herself. Its understandable, i would defend myself too. But she was indirecting saying that i lied. I mean, i'm speaking the truth. Why would i make it up man lol. So people starting to come my ask.fm and said/asked things like "Why you hate peishi" "You're nowhere better than her" "Stop acting like a saint" "You also put makeup what" "Why you judge bloggers by their looks" Its funny how people don't get their facts right before shooting me. Firstly, i didn't say i don't like her and i don't dislike her. The feeling is just neutral. Secondly, i said she's pretty. I merely stated that most girls are pretty with the help of makeup. Which is true? Think again. Which girl don't look better with makeup?! Here's some reference for u guys, celebs with and without makeup:




Yup see for urself ok? Thirdly, since when did i act like a saint? It's just hilarious how people have nothing else to say about me then they start to create bullshit for me to handle. Forth, yes i wear makeup. I didn't say i don't, and i didn't say that i've natural beauty. In fact, i think i'm not at all. I feel flattered and accept the compliment when people called me pretty though. It's basic courtesy. Fifth, i didn't judge peishi with her looks what. I said she is pretty. Did i say "she SEEMS like someone who'd roll her eyes at people since she is pretty?" Nope apparently i didn't.

When others compliment me, haters come with this kind of rubbish:



These people don't spare a thought for people's feelings, they don't know how insecure and lousy i'll feel about myself after they hit the ask button. And i honestly hope they go to hell. I know i'm mentally and physically not strong enough, but i hope the hate they sent me will make me a stronger person :)

Will blog again when i'm free!! Goodnight X

Xoxo,
Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment