Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Updates

Just a short update of my life? I know i haven't been updating on this space and i apologise! I can't wait for 2013. Since i'm preparing for a new start of the year...i went to chop my hair off today! :)

Before & after:

Sigh pie.... Its a lot lor, shorter than what i wanted it to be. But o'well hair can grow one hehe. 

Thoughts:

  • Preparing for school but i have yet to buy school books and school bag. Cannot decide to get kanken or herschel hehe. Most prolly getting it after the flea on tuesday so pl0x fund me
  • Just packed for tuesday's flea. Selling 8-9 pairs of shoes at dirt cheap prices as low as $2... Plus mostly brand new. So if you're size 35-37, head down to take a look!
  • I've been so forgetful. So many things to buy but i keep forgetting and i don't have the time. 24hrs is rly not enough for a day. 
  • New year's eve tmrw! I'm heading to singpost to mail parcels and get some stuffs. Everyone seems to be gg to Scape for countdown? Haha
  • What's ur new year resolution? I have quite a few.. Never fall in love with the wrong person. Get good grades. Earn more money. Sleep early. Drink more water. Start exercising. Less hate, more love.
  • It really sucks when someone you love doesn't love you back. Recently fell in love with someone and i confessed to him but i got rejected a few days ago. I broke down. But i'm recovering so that's good :D Since love is always so horrible, i will not get into a r/s until poly or uni. But on the bright side, being single is good hehe 
I guess that's about it. Will be announcing the winners for the VIP passes later on at 3pm so stay tuned! Do join if u haven't: x

Xoxo,
Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment