Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

USS + Updates

Hi guys, i've been busy with idk what lately and i apologise for the lack of updates on this space. I feel like this holiday is ending soon and the days are passing so fast. I'm leaving for aussie in 11 days. I'm having mixed emotions for this trip. It's so long and i'm afraid that i will be homesick.. I have a feeling i'll fall ill before  my trip and i'm crossing my fingers that won't happen. During my bkk trip, i fell really sick and almost lost my voice. I'm trying my best to avoid cold drinks and tidbits. Sigh.... I'm so tired of every thing. But o well life goes on. Also, if i have time, room tour vlog and advertorial for wardrobemess.com will be up soon. I apologise if this is getting really wordy. I just need to pen down my thoughts. I almost have no one i can turn to anymore. :(

Getting to the main post of today's post, i went to uss recently w parisa and we had a lot of fun. We didn't really take any rides except for exciting ones like human and cyclon.









ANGRY GAL COS ITS RAININGZZ









This concludes everything for uss. It's really fun and worth ur money. Its amazing how people can be so creative to build rides like in uss. HAHAHA im like advertising for them LOL. Anyway, here are some instagram updates, i'm sorry for not updating as regularly as before!!!

Loving my daisy cap!!
New itouch vinyl skin
Pretty nails done by BJewel Nails. Located at Blk 704 Ang Mo Kio Central #02-2547 (Behind Koi Cafe)
Guess this concludes my boring post? Room tour vlog before i go for my trip ok!!

Xoxo,
Pony




Twitter (Main): Tweet me anything
Twitter (Private): For rants and rambles
Facebook (Subscribe): Statuses, photos, anything else
Facebook (Add): Connect with me
Formspring: Ask me anything
Tumblr: Everyday i'm tumblrin'
YouTube: Videos fresh from oven
Instagram: Obsession. Photos from my phone to 
yours
Webstore: Fund me maybe? 


No comments:

Post a Comment