Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Begin Again

Today's the official first day of my holidays. No idea what am i going to do for the 2 months break. Work? Not sure yet but i'm still lazing around. I'm going to Gold Coast next month for a 9 days hiatus from everyone. And i got a new itouch! I lost my previous one at home (how dumb) but i got one from my uncle. Anyway, have been playing "Begin again" by Taylor Swift since i woke up. Such a beautiful song. Getting back to my main point of blogging today, here's an advertorial for UNIQSO. And a few pictures from Saturday.

Advertorial for UNIQSO:




I was sponsored a really pretty pair of lens - Barbie Sasha 3 tones in brown and it was gorgeous. It was also my first time w lens and i didn't feel uncomfy with it. UNIQSO is based in Malaysia and don't worry!! They provide free shipping! What's more? They have a few promotions up here for people looking for cheap and safe lens. They are also AUTHENTIC GEO LENS!

Here are some of my top picks from their webstore:




HK LENS FOR HK LOVERS?
For a discount code, there is a banner to navigate u to their webstore and u'll be entitled to a 10% discount when u key in "UNIQ". Happy shopping! And trust me, circle lens rly make ur eyes 10x attractive!! 

Town on Saturday:



Dyed my hair btw :3


W my gay bruhs n i love em 

This concludes my post and i will blog soon, promise. 
Xoxo,
Pony

Twitter (Main): Tweet me anything
Twitter (Private): For rants and rambles
Facebook (Subscribe): Statuses, photos, anything else
Facebook (Add): Connect with me
Formspring: Ask me anything
Tumblr: Everyday i'm tumblrin'
YouTube: Videos fresh from oven
Instagram: Obsession. Photos from my phone to yours

1 comment:

  1. Aww~ they look good on ya~

    Hi, are you interested in winning free circle lenses? If you are, enter my giveaway! http://yuyuayumu.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/sponsored-giveaway-coming-soon.html thanks <3

    ReplyDelete