Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them

Hi! Sincerely apologise for the lack of updates since i am caught up with school. Currently obsessed with this  2 songs and i'm raping the repeat button: x x
Saturday:
My instashop! @shoppony4food Following everyone bk x


Sandfly bites on my face for a week :( 

Mint x silver


Sunday:






7th month feel ah


Sorry sun glaring 



Tuesday:

Some other random pictures:

Follow me on Polyvore @pony4food

Trying out the hair chalk!

Thinking of chopping it off

Fat face.......... 

Follow me on Polyvore @pony4food
Twitter (Main): Tweet me anything
Twitter (Private): For rants and rambles
Facebook (Subscribe): Statuses, photos, anything else
Facebook (Add): Connect with me
Formspring: Ask me anything
Tumblr: Everyday i'm tumblrin'
YouTube: Videos fresh from oven
Instagram: Obsession. Photos from my phone to yours
                         
Xoxo,
Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment