Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Advert: Matsallehs x HOK


Firstly, i cut my fringe to bangs!!! Ok lol. Today will be a blog post for Matsallehs and Highonkisses. Been days since i blogged, i guess my life's really boring lol fml.

Matsallehs:
Remember the other blogshop i blogged about the other time called 35th Avenue? Matsallehs is actually opened by the same owner and her friend. She fb pm-ed me the other day to help her to do a blogpost again. I picked this pretty wine red skirt and i like it so much!


U LIKE MY BANGS? ^^




 Some pretty pieces down below!




Don't forget to quote "pony4food" for free normal mail :) They have pretty and friendly owners!!!

Highonkisses:
The other day, Akiko text me to ask me to help her blog abt her new blogshop HOK. The items r afforadable compared to other blogshops!



Cheap and nice, why not right? Plus she has a tote bag preorder going on now, SGD12 (Normal Postage) SGD13 (Registered Postage) Get them at SGD10 with any other purchases from HOK :) 


Ps/ I've a giveaway going on rn at my fb profile, CLICK HERE and u'll be navigated to the photo. Do join ok, ends in 4 days!!! I love all of my awesome readers out thr mua :*

No comments:

Post a Comment