Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Short update

Just a short update. I'll be blogging more often on advertorials and i hope my readers will conti to read my blog.

  • Been sick for quite a long time already
  • Hate school
  • My wisdom tooth is growing and i'm really afraid to pluck it out but it's hurting like mad tgt with my ulcers
  • I can't wait to get a new phone
  • I've been mad in love with this game called "Draw Something" \
  • I just realised Instagram is the best photography app ever for Apple apps
  • People have been really rude to me, hey you, i don't owe you a living :)
  • I've been passing school tests with flying colours *cloud9*
  • People are so fake. Agree/disagree?
  • It's sad when you suddenly remember someone who used to be your best friend, isn't anymore :(
  • Cherish what you have b4 you regret. Really.
  • I wanna study hard from now on because it scares me so much, i'm taking N's next yr!!! The fact that i don't study at all is shocking
  • Love everyone out there!
Xoxo,
Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment